Braddon Dental Surgery has been back in action for a few weeks now, and we are thrilled to be able to provide treatment for our patients again.
There have been a few changes to how we are operating in order to prioritise the safety of our patients and our staff. While our infection control procedures remain at the highest standard, we have made some changes to protocols within both the reception area and treatment rooms.
- To maintain social distancing regulations within our reception area, we no longer have an appointed receptionist at our front desk. This means that someone may not be able to greet you as you arrive at the surgery. If this is the case, we ask you to check yourself in using the CBR check-in app and fill out the COVID-19 declaration form. This also means our phones may sometimes be unattended, so please leave a detailed message and one of our staff members will attend to your call as soon as possible.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time and not early, to avoid too many patients in our waiting room. If possible, please limit the number of people accompanying you and where possible attend your appointment alone.
- If our dentists are running late, our staff may contact you to wait in your car until we are ready for you.
- On top of our regular infection control, our reception area is sanitised twice daily for the safety of our patients.
- Upon entry to the practice, we ask that you sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser provided at the front desk. We will also ask you to do an antibacterial pre-rinse prior to starting your treatment.
- All our staff are fully vaccinated.
If you have any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us on (02) 6257 3072. We hope you are all staying safe, and look forward to seeing you!